The EPM team is one of the fastest growing parts of their business, delivering large-scaled implementations to FTSE 100 companies and smaller boutique organisations. The size of the business dictates that a very strong EPM team is required to supplement their growth and presence in the market. The Principal Consultant will be critical to this.
This is an additional role as the team continues to grow due to the demand of project work. Currently the team consists of like-minded consultants ensuring a collaborative environment is promoted. With a specific focus on the OracleEPM stack (Hyperion Planning, PBCS, HFM, FCCS), they're looking for tech-savvy Consultants with experience leading and managing projects on a large-scale.
Major responsibilities would include;
- Manage client engagements throughout the project lifecycle and help develop creative ideas into solutions
- Delivery and implementation of on-premise and cloud technology solutions
- Support and manage small teams whilst undertaking projects - providing useful direction to other members of the team when required
- 5+ years' experience in a consulting or in-house role
- Hands on experience implementing an OracleEPM solution
- Strong understanding of financial process (FP&A, forecasting and KPI's)
- Experience of leading multiple work streams and managing small teams
- Strong communication skills and able to solve complex problems quickly
- Qualification in Finance/Accounting
- Experience implementing other leading EPM/CPM tools such as Adaptive, Cognos, Tagetik, SAP
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92158504