Software Developer London to £100k
Software Developer (Java Agile TDD CI/CD FinTech) *Remote Process* Pioneering FinTech that is set to transform the modern banking sector is seeking a skilled, Agile technologist to join their Product Team who are responsible for the development and maintenance of key features on the core platform.
The organisation has built a breakthrough platform built in Java on AWS infrastructure, supported by AWS services and open source frameworks, and delivery is based on LESS (Large Scale Scrum) with every new feature backed by automated test suites to run in the CI pipeline, covering unit, component and integration tests (BDD using Cucumber). You'll work with a diverse, up-to-the-minute tech stack with exposure to more new and emerging technologies.
In this Software Developer role you'll collaborate with colleagues to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility whilst supporting the architecture and design of new and current systems. You'll also have the chance to provide mentoring and leadership to more junior colleagues through Pair Programming and code reviews.
The ideal candidate will be an Agile champion with a wealth of experience in developing first-rate customer-facing experiences. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in a highly successful FinTech, in an Agile environment where you'll be supported to reach your potential.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home during the current social distancing measures. Going forwards, you'll join colleagues in London-based offices for 1-2 days a week*
- You have strong modern core Java design and development skills including Spring (ideally SpringBoot)
- You're an advocate of Agile methodologies e.g. TDD/ BDD, high quality clean code, XP, Pair Programming and LESS
- You have experience with high volume processing and real-time distributed systems
- You have a good knowledge of cloud based microservices (AWS preferred)
- You have experience with some/ all of the following: Kafka, Hadoop, Spark (or other data streaming); SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger; CI tools, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins; Cucumber
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively to share ideas
As a Software Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this Software Developer (Java Agile TDD CI/CD FinTech) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4453 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92163747