Site Reliability Engineer London / Remote to £85k
Site Reliability Engineer / SRE (Golang Node Linux AWS) *Remote UK* Would you like to make an impact in an organisation that is currently building the next generation of software infrastructure to shape the future of the internet?
If you'd like to work on code that pushes the boundaries of software development, in a company defined by innovation, this could be the role for you.
This trailblazing, hyper-growth start-up has created a world-leading platform that delivers demanding realtime requirements at a global scale, streaming billions of real-time messages to millions of end-users for thousands of developers across the world.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you'll take ownership of all aspects of the company's infrastructure across compute capacity, networking and ancillary services that are required to operate the core services and support the complete development lifecycle for all cutting-edge products and software services, with a key focus on scalability.
You'll provide critical support to the Product Engineering teams, so a strong understanding of their pressures and needs will be vital. Much of the current infrastructure management code is written in Node and Golang, so experience in either of these is highly advantageous.
*Please note: this is a fully remote role. You'll still have the opportunity to visit communal offices in North London if you wish to do so, and will benefit from a great company culture regardless.*
- You are familiar with Google's version of an SRE and work to these parameters
- You have an established record of software development in production systems
- You have strong scripting / coding experience (ideally with Golang/ Node)
- You have experience working with AWS (or other Cloud providers)
- You are technically strong in Linux systems administration and networking
- You are a positive team player and a passionate technologist, committed to delivering scalable, high quality code
- Nice to have: experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, CI/CD
As a Site Reliability Engineer / SRE you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £85k) plus comprehensive benefits package including wellness benefits, regular social events, ongoing professional development, a generous holiday allowance and more.
If you're interested in this Site Reliability Engineer / SRE (Golang Node Linux AWS) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4452 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92159682