the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for an Azure Platform Engineer to be Work for my client based in Leeds, this position is paying £30K-65K basic salary depending on experience. You will need to have strong experience implementing Azure, working on project based work. You can be either from a software background or windows/microsoft infrastructure. You will be able to work remotely.
The Azure DevOps Engineer will work largely within a project team to help deliver a cutting edge platform working with the latest technologies on a migration.
- You will Manage and help improve the project's infrastructure, automation, continuous integration system and application release process.
- You will be working with Azure on site
- strong experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Exposure to continuous integration and build tool
- Relevant specialist expertise in several areas of installation: Networking and communications, Operating Systems, Cloud/Virtualization, Network Data Security and Infrastructure/System Security
- Thorough knowledge of testing procedures
- Knowledge of and experience in resolving configuration issues
- Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture
- Good database knowledge and SQL skills (on an enterprise database such as Oracle or EnterpriseDB
- Windows infrastructure background or software developer background
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client are looking to review CV's next week and will provide feedback ASAP and interview ASAP.
Azure Engineer - Permanent - Leeds - £30K=65K + Benefits - remote working
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92160356