Java Developer Chelmsford to £55k
Java Developer (TDD Spring Agile) Would you like an opportunity to make an impact in a global technology company that has achieved unprecedented success since its inception?
You could join this pioneering organisation that specialises in cutting-edge, bespoke software solutions for the automotive sector. Here, you'll work across the full development lifecycle and will play a key role in designing, developing and implementing these software solutions using Java-based technologies in an Agile, TDD environment.
You'll will liaise with key individuals and stakeholders business-wide to define delivery phases of projects from a development perspective, assisting with the distribution work to the development teams and will ultimately play a key role in ensuring successful delivery.
Alongside your technical responsibilities, you'll also have the chance to progress to a leadership position if desired.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in a vibrant, collaborative team environment in the Chelmsford offices in due course*
- You have strong core Java design and development experience
- You have experience working across the full development lifecycle, liaising with clients and requirements definition
- You're naturally analytical and a keen problem solver
- You're an advocate of Agile practices and have experience with methodologies like TDD with unit testing
- You're a proactive communicator who excels in a team
- Java Spring framework / AWS experience is advantageous although not essential
As a Java Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Java Developer (TDD Spring Agile) opportunity or would like to find out more, apply now or get in touch today on 01372 476 565.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92161226