DevOps Engineer / SRE London / WfH to £100k
DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer (IaC Terraform AWS CI/CD) *Remote Interview WFH*. Fast growing FinTech that is helping to revolutionise consumer banking through the use of advanced data centric, SaaS Cloud based banking technology is seeking a highly technical DevOps Engineer / SRE.
As a DevOps Engineer / SRE you will join a small team that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems deployed to AWS. You'll have oversight of how systems relate to each other; limit time spent on operational tasks; automate wherever possible; carryout blameless post-mortems and proactively identify potential outages, continually iterating to make improvements.
You'll be spending your day engaging in and improving the whole lifecycle from inception and design through to deployment, operation and refinement and supporting services before they go live via system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews. Then once systems are live you'll be monitoring and measuring availability, latency and overall system health and providing scalability.
As a senior member of the team you'll have a great deal of input into technical discussions and decisions and help to mentor more junior team members.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / process and 100% work from home until mid-2021 with 3-4 days a week WFH thereafter. When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- Experience in a similar DevOps / SRE / Infrastructure role
- Good appreciation of IaC (Infrastructure as Code), CI/CD and modern tooling such as Terraform, Concourse, Jenkins
- Monitoring and Tracing experience - you'll be using Prometheus and Honeycomb
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Ability to script (or code ideally) with Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, C, C++ or Java
- Experience of working on production systems
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Familiar with DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable - happy to help take a lead on projects and provide mentoring
As a DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92158557