Business System Trainer - National Role, UK Wide
Salary up to £28,000 dependant upon experience plus benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, with one of the UK's leading providers of Home Care Services to join them as an integral part of their Business Transformation Team, as a Business System Trainer.Job Purpose
The System Implementation Team require a proactive, process, system and change driven individual to drive forward the training of digital systems, but also to support the businesses ongoing Digital Transformation programmes.
Working within a fast paced dynamic Implementation team, and alongside operational and head office teams, the Business Systems Trainer will be responsible for delivering system training to branch teams across the group portfolio. This will be achieved through working in line with expectations during the rollout phases of any projects, ensuring that training is delivered within agreed deadlines. You will be required to guarantee that training material meets the needs of the end user, and respond proactively to any changes that need to be made, in line with system improvements.Duties:
- Be involved in training and coaching of new and existing system users. The training session will be delivered with passion, enthusiasm and with a real focus on how the platform can improve the care we deliver to our Service Users.
- Ensure that all training outcomes are achieved
- Providing on-site support and help for newly-trained branch staff, helping to minimize resistance to change and maximize their engagement.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Transformation being implemented and all related process, policy and system.
- Maintain and update training material, and lesson plans in line with system improvements
- Be the face of training and a key contact for the Operations and head office teams
- Build relationships with local and national stakeholders at all levels
- Support the implementation of the new system, backfilling the System Implementation Specialist role, where required
- Help drive continuous improvement by working with change and project management teams to help build and design new products and features.
- Documenting lessons learned during the implementation and highlighting any risks throughout following strict project methodology.
- Experience of training, coaching and developing the skills of system users in a variety of environments
- Experience of delivering group or 1 to 1 training, using a structured approach.
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable to change and good at problem solving
- A strong operational awareness, with an ability to understand situations from a user's point of view
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, power point and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional self-motivation, persistence and diligence while being trustworthy, intuitive, and methodical.
- Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be able to work on your own without the need for constant supervision.
A full UK driving license is essential. This role will involve nationwide travel, and as a result the successful candidate will be based close to at least one of our office locations, transport networks with the ability to travel throughout the UK.
Excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience, working in a fast paced environment. You will be part of a forward thinking team, with a real passion for change and improvement.
City and County Healthcare Group are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92164146