Embedded Software Engineer/ C++ EngineerNewport
Great opportunity for a C++ Engineer
to join one of the world's leading cyber security specialist. This role is dedicated to a government focused project that is driven by top security and infrastructure from cyber threats.
As a successful C++ Engineer you'll be involved in detecting and resolving cyber threats along with developing security strategies within a top secret environment.As a C++ Engineer you will:
The successful C++ Engineer will have the following:
- Design and develop software products for global clients
- Be involved in product's life-cycle by supporting it by using technical knowledge
- Design and implementation of software modules
- Ensure the software products achieve required safety, security, quality and performance levels based on requirements.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience in software design whilst using C++
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to support product's full life-cycle
If you're interested in this role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Klaudia Witman at
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92161513