Junior Software Developer London to £60k
Junior Software Developer (Backend Ruby API) *Remote Process WfH* Industry-leading HealthTech organisation that is set to become a key digital healthcare partner of the NHS is seeking a bright, ambitious Junior Software Developer to join their dynamic team.
If you'd like to use your technical skills as a catalyst for positive change and make an impact in an organisation founded on 'Tech for Good' principles, this could be the role for you.
This pioneering organisation has created innovative technology that helps people actively manage their health. They have skyrocketed to success since their inception and are seeking a skilled Junior Software Developer to contribute to the product development and work on complex and secure data-centric systems with a key focus on scalability and robustness.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a fully remote interview and onboarding as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in London (City) offices in due course for 2 days a week, whilst working the remainder from home if desired*
- You have commercial Ruby backend development experience
- You have a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like OOP, API design and good database structure
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively
- You're naturally analytical and a keen problem solver, keen to learn and develop your technical craft
- You're educated to degree level (Computer Science preferred)
- AWS and API experience is highly advantageous
As a Junior Software Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus options and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous holiday allowance and additional charity / volunteer days.
If you're interested in this Junior Software Developer (Backend Ruby API) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4452 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92159424