To provide 'value-added' performance & risk solutions to complement and enhance the existing services of the team and the standard services supplied by their outsourced performance provider.
Working within a team of performance measurement professionals with an emphasis on building on the team's relationship with Internal stakeholders and our outsourced performance provider.
To succeed in this role candidates must be solution focussed and be driven to work in a fast paced, dynamic and forward-thinking environment
This would suit an experienced and ambitious Performance Analyst looking for the next progression in their career.Key Skills/Experience:
- Proven Performance Analyst with a track record within Asset Investment Management.
- Understanding of a wide range of instrument types would be advantageous
- Understanding of trade life cycle and investment management process
- Be able to demonstrate skills in the questioning and challenging of processes and methodologies.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and communication skills (both written and oral) required.
- Proactive and flexible approach required - the individual will use their skills and experience to fully develop the role.
- An ability to maintain and foster relationships outside of normal reporting lines required.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Operates with professionalism, honesty and integrity at all times.
- Advanced excel spreadsheet skills required
- Excellent stakeholder management, able to liaise with Senior Stakeholders, Business Sponsors.
Please get in touch for further details