Your responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Front Office on all Libor transition initiatives, through working groups and committees.
- Identification of Libor transition impact on Traded Risk processes, through analysis impact of new curves in risk management, etc.
- Impact of Libor Transition on risk models / VaR / Stress Test model calibration and usage
- Impact of Libor Transition on FRTB
- Working knowledge of LIBOR transition and expected industry standards
- An understanding of risk management and duties within investment banking.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to analyse highly complex financial data and large volumes of information.
- Strong communication skills and adept at establishing professional credibility at all levels with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Industry recognised qualification (e.g. CFA, ACCA etc.)
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information - scopeat.co.uk/data-protection-docs/. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client / third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website scopeat.co.uk