Our client are a leading Investment Bank with offices globally.Description
The Enterprise Data Governance Manager will be responsible for:
- bringing Financial Management Group data under governance through critical data element identification, definition and mapping
- the implementation of data management capabilities and processes (e.g. Data Quality Management, Metadata Management, Master and Reference Data Management)
- stakeholder engagement at all levels of the organisation to understand priorities, risks and issues
- the design and implementation of data governance
- the development and execution of information
The Enterprise Data Governance Manager should have the following skills:
- You will bring a relevant Bachelor's degree, coupled with excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Previous experience with Enterprise Data Management programs including BCBS239 deployment would be highly regarded.
- Your experience in a financial services organisation preferably with regulatory reporting experience will be highly advantageous but is not necessary if you come from another large, complex organisation.
£80,000 -£95,000 plus attractive benefits package