A top London-based Wealth Management company is looking for a Wealth Management Business Analyst to work within Business Change, from front office to back office.
As Business Analyst, you will contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives of the company through the provision of business analysis. The current programme of change is designed to deliver major business transformational changes and ongoing BAU enhancements & efficiencies over a multi-year timeframe. Utilise a range of business analysis tools and techniques in order to deliver high quality business analysis artefacts within the Change function and associated projects.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone.
The role will involve applying business knowledge to the project environment. The candidate will need to:
- Provide conceptual solutions to often-complicated business problems and make recommendations for preferred solutions.
- Lead requirements gathering and elicitation using a range of analysis tools and techniques.
- Work with Senior Management and up to Executive level to facilitate the sign off / agreement of solutions and recommendations.
- Strong Business Analyst / business analysis experience
- Strong Business Change experience (business process change / business process analysis, target operating model design / TOM design)