Group Financial Accountant London £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Cobalt are currently working with one of Europe's premium real estate companies, with a large portfolio of flagship assets, spread across major hubs in their search Group Financial Accountant. This role will work closely with the Head of Finance in their expanding finance team.
This Financial Accounting role will support this leading FTSE REITs Group consolidation process, and be expected to support the Financial Analysis and Development Finance teams.Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of group reporting and consolidation schedules for group and all subsidiaries under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Day to day accounting for the PLC including intercompany activities, treasury and various holding companies.
- Key contact for the year end and half year end audit processes
- Co-ordination of the controls reporting and working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the FP&A team in driving forward financial systems change, improvement and work with various third parties
- Be heavily involved in the roll out of Caseware for accounts production and its use alongside various consolidation software
- Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA with a practice background
- Proven experience with IFRS and consolidations with listed entities
- Ability to prepare financial statements and take the lead on audit queries
- Knowledge of working within the Property industry is beneficial but not essential
- Working knowledge of Caseware is also preferable
- Personal drive and interest in process and system improvement
Make sure you send your CV as soon as possible to find out more about this company as it moves into an exciting phase post-Covid and discover more about the potential interview process