Vice President - S2P Consulting - SER002389
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for! Inviting applications for the role of Vice President, S2P
In this role you will thrive within fast-paced and transforming environments - both within Genpact and the clients we work with. The majority of your work will be client facing, project-based and while no two clients are the same, typical projects might include:
- Enterprise level strategy review and development (inc. CPO, CXO engagement)
- Capability assessment, uplift/resource strategy
- Digital Target Operating Model design, business case and roadmap
- Enterprise level Procurement Transformation and Supply Chain optimization including;
- Program Delivery (including resource transition/transformation)
- Category Transformation (business aligned strategy and delivery)
- Platform Transformation (such as Ariba, Coupa)
- Process Transformation (inc. RPA, Digital Asset and AI deployment)
- Captive build and run
- P2P and Procurement Operations transformation/improvement
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Proven experience in a consulting environment required.
- Experience of developing new era Target Operating Models that incorporate the macro or ecosystem view of change impacts driven through RPA, Digital Assets and AI
- Detailed and practical knowledge/experience of end-to-end procurement/sourcing activity including strategy formulation, P2P, strategic sourcing, demand and supply planning, supplier/contract management and exit.
- Experience of outsourcing (design, sourcing, transition, contract management, exit) is advantageous.
- End to end experience in the development and execution of category strategies, ensuring senior business partner alignment.
- Significant experience of leading supplier management /development programs, delivering process efficiencies and value optimization.
- Experience in understanding the cost components of a product / service is essential, and applying strategies to reduce cost and increase value (via price, specification, usage and compliance).
- Experience in leading cross functional teams, either regionally or globally, with strong project / program management skills and the ability to empower and encourage teams to deliver results.
- Analytical skills to identify business and commercial risks to partners and propose solutions which are supported by data and analysis
- Demonstrated delivery of significant and tangible business results - not just savings but broader financial contributions, risk mitigation, capability uplift, access to innovation and operational efficiencies
- Comfort with ambiguity/complexity - able to diagnose a situation/issue and structure a program to deliver the required resolution or outcome
- Ability to travel to the client locations, 40-50%.
- MBA or Consulting background.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in cost Model creation and management
- Ability to handle pre-sales process management and execution
- Prior experience in sales support
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 6, 2020, 10:27:43 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Domain
Job Category Full Time