Due to continued growth and successes, the business is currently improving it's IT processes, undergoing automation where possible, and the centralisation of data. In turn, this will drive forward the businesses analytics capabilities.
You will be involved with the design, development, testing and maintainence the data warehouse and its UI, ETL tools to ingest, maintain and extract the data as well as the position management application that maintains positions within the data warehouse.Responsibilities
- Drive forward the build out the SQL data warehouse as well as services to update the database from a set of existing sources.
- Maintain and build out a set of ETL tools to import and export data to and from the data warehouse and other sources and targets.
- Maintain and build out the position management application built with C#, SQL, ASP .NET and recently Blazor
- Document, test and build CI/CD Azure DevOps pipelines for all developed software, using Azure DevOps Git for source control.
- Maintain and build out a data management web GUI to allow users to maintain the static/reference data stored in the data warehouse in ASP .NET and Blazor.
- Full-stack C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ASP.NET Core