One of the UK's Top Asset Management firms has thrown huge funding behind the complete revamp of its Front Office trading platforms. They are looking to hire a world-class ReactJS engineer to hot desk in and around the Front Office stakeholders (Portfolio Managers, Quants, Traders) to build out highly reactive, real-time bespoke UIs, whilst playing a key role in the future growth plans for the company. Agile engineering is at the heart of their engineering ethos, practicing TDD and pair programming extensively in a truly technology-oriented, collaborative environment.
Needless to say, your work will directly impact the firm's bottom line in a group which is responsible for £100bn+ (20%) of the firm's AUM. You will also gain unprecedented exposure to the financial products and asset classes that the firm trades, and any prior experience in this area will be looked upon favourably.Must have:
Interview process & Onboarding:
- Proven history working in Agile environments with TDD, pair programming, eXtreme programming etc.
- Experience or proven desire to work within a financial organisation.
- Fully remote, or in person if preferred.
- Leading compensation package and annual bonus.
- Exposure to the latest tools and technologies.
- Company gym.
- Work from home flexibility post-Covid ( ~2 days a week, variable).