The Trading & Liquidity team within Aladdin Product Group is responsible for designing, development and support of software used by the company's Solution clients for all trading workflows. The team's responsibilities include order management, execution management, pre- and post-trade analytics, algorithmic trading, and liquidity discovery. The team focuses on delivering best-in-class enterprise trading solution for all financial products on one global real-time platform. We are a global team with people based in New York, London, San Francisco, Gurgaon and Budapest.
The Aladdin Trading System consists of applications built using a micro-services architecture and utilizes technologies like Apache Cassandra, a highly available NoSQL database, Apache Zookeeper, a distributed coordinator, and distributed streaming middleware like Apache Kafka
- Lead individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables using AGILE methodologies.
- Deliver high throughput, scalable, highly available, concurrent and fault tolerant software systems.
- Significantly contribute to development of Aladdin's global, multi-asset trading platform.
- Provide impact and expertise as a senior individual contributor in building various capabilities of the OEMS (Order & Execution Management System) like real-time market data pipelines, algorithmic trading, trade analytics, pre & post-trade TCA, smart order routing and integrated news & twitter feeds.
- Guide and mentor team members in order to build a highly performant team.
- Work with product management and business users to define the roadmap for the product.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to complex problems, identifying issues and roadblocks.
- Be a leader with vision and a partner in brainstorming solutions for team productivity, efficiency, training and motivating developers, and hiring new developers.
- Experience in building Order and Execution Management, Trading systems is required.
- Strong programming skills (7+ Years) in modern Web Technology such as Angular 8, TypeScript, React, ag-grid, d3.js. Strong test methodology using tools like Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Extensive Service-Oriented Architecture patterns and design knowledge. Designing web stacks taking into consideration load balancing, service discovery, reverse proxying, etc.
- Experience deploying cross platform desktop applications using containers like Electron and Openfin a plus
- Advanced knowledge of multithreading or multi-process development & essential knowledge in enterprise development
- Familiarity with cloud-based services a plus
- A real passion for Automated Testing & unit, integration, regression
- Proficient user of CI/CD tools such as Git, Maven, GitLab, Jenkins, and CI/CD
- At ease discussing Object-Oriented Analysis, and Design, including an opinion on Design Patterns
- Distributed caching experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to express ideas or analysis with clarity
- Deliver high level of service through responsiveness and accuracy
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with changing priorities
- Work with teams in multi-office, multi-country environments across several time zones
- Excellent organizational skills to manage priorities and workflow with efficiency
Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree