· Work in partnerships with the Head of Corporate & Investment Banking Europe, Head of Operations & Risk, Corporate Banking, and the Senior Business Manager to help deliver and implement strategic and operational initiatives.
· Responsible for managing various projects for CIB Europe, which includes coordinating tasks with the CIB Europe team, as well as various global stakeholders, and projects coordinators.
· Carrying out monitoring and control initiatives in order to track the progress of various projects and initiatives.
· Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time, and implement any necessary changes throughout the process
· Design and develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress which may include the development of regular management information presentation and dashboards.
· Provide regular project reporting and updates to global project teams and management within CIB Europe on progress.
· Cultivate a broad internal network to exchange ideas focused on achieving project deliverables.
· Proven previous Corporate Banking or Credit Risk experience is preferred
· An ability to undertake analysis and make reasoned recommendations based upon available information;
· Experience of working on regulatory-related projects is beneficial;
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), experience with Power BI and Tableau is preferred but not required
· An ability to balance multiple, and sometimes competing or conflicting priorities of various departments and stakeholders, requiring a mature, diplomatic approach and well-developed negotiation and influencing skills;
· Ability to project manage medium and small scale changes;
· Highly organized, detail conscious, proactive, hardworking, and resilient
· Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
· Experience interacting with and presenting to senior executives