Senior Java Developer - Market Risk/Kakfa/Kubernetes sought by leading investment bank based in Manchester/Remote.PAYE/Umbrella only.
These will mostly be remote with occasional work in the Manchester office and maybe once per month in London (not immediately)
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned developer with solid knowledge of Java and other languages. The candidate must be able to write clean efficient code to process high volumes of trade and market data in real-time.
- Strong programming skills - including concurrent, parallel and distributed systems programming
- Expert level knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of stream processing and big data technologies, particularly Samza, Kafka Streams, Flink, Spark, MapReduce etc.
- Investment Banking Experience
- Knowledge of HTTP, ReSTful web services and API design
- Experience with messaging technologies
- Experience with Grid and Cloud computing
- Familiarity with databases particularly NoSQL e.g. MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good understanding of the Linux OS
Please apply within for further details or call on 02073331593
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking