You will form part of a Group Enterprise Risk Team and take ownership of embedding a strong risk culture within one of the 3 businesses and aligned with the Group Risk Framework, Risk Appetite, and policies.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leaders within the business.
This opportunity also offers the potential to build a Team as the business continues to expand rapidly.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To support senior management on risk issues and identifying emerging risks.
- Work closely with the CRO on:
- Risk reporting
- Strategic & Emerging Risks
- Risk Appetite reporting
- Risk Events
- Facilitate & manage Risk Event processes and documentation.
- 2nd line support, review & challenge regarding RCSA's.
- Oversight of Internal Audit reports and supporting the resolution of required actions.
Apply now to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.