This role will be to cover M&A transactions in Europe.
Due to an increase in deal flow the bank is looking to hire an Associate/AVP level M&A Advisor with strong execution experience & track record.
- Our client's average deal size is USD 200m+.
- The team covers pan-European cross border deals.
- Our client has advised on M&A deals in the following sectors: industrials, chemicals, automotive, consumer, technology, healthcare and healthcare technology.
Whilst this is a pan-sector position, the client is open to meeting individuals who are sector-focused but keen to move to a new opportunity where they can gain & add to their experience.
This is a great opportunity for any mid-market M&A banker to take the next step in their career.Details, any applicants must have:
- At least 4/5 years' experience in cross border M&A execution (origination experience is a benefit but not essential).
- The ability to transact business in European languages would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | SING: (+65) 68364920Keywords:
Eton Clarke, M&A, M&A Advisor Jobs, London Jobs, Jobs in London, Banking Jobs, M and A, Mergers & Acquisitions, Mergers and Acquisitions, M&A Advisor, M&A Associate, Cross Border M&A, M&A Execution, M&A Advisory.
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies