Salary: £425 - £700 per week
Required: June 2021
Role: Year 4 Class Teacher
Contract/Duration: Full-time maternity cover
Location: BB2, Blackburn
We are looking for an enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join a fantastic school in Blackburn. This post is suitable for an NQT or fully inducted Teacher.
Do you want to harness your passion for teaching to become an aspirational practitioner?
Are you excited to join a supportive and collaborative team?
Are you interested in ensuring that children realise their own full potential?
If yes, then we would like to offer you the opportunity to work with us at this exciting time on our journey to becoming a great school.
The recent Ofsted inspection judged the school to be 'Good' across all areas and recognised the improvements made in all aspects. It is a diverse, vibrant primary school, where there are high expectations for everyone in our community.
The school is situated close by to M65 and benefits from excellent public transport and road links to all parts of Blackburn with Darwen and Preston.
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about enabling every child to exceed expectations
• Self-reflective and dedicated to developing their own practice
• Have a genuine commitment to ensuring high expectations for pupils, staff and themselves
• Well organised, an excellent communicator and keen to take an active role in academy life
The school can offer:
• Fantastic pupils with enormous potential
• Staff who are supportive to each other and enjoy working collaboratively
• Personalised programme of professional development and coaching for all staff
• Excellent public transport and road links across Blackburn, Darwen and Preston
• A strong commitment to staff well-being
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV to or simply click 'Apply Now'.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.