Assistant Management Accountant
Due to growth of international markets and the use of implementing new processes and procedures, a new opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant has become available to join the team. The company are tech savvy and are driven by the idea of implementing new processes to save time and drive business forward.
The role is ideal for someone with experience in management accounting and have exposure to processing inter-company balances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working across a group of companies assisting the Management Accountant and Finance Manager
* Responsible for inter-company account reconciliations including bank, cashbook and balance sheets
* Maintain the P&L and account analysis for multisite locations
* VAT and TAX reporting and compliance
* Prepare and review MI
* Involvement with assignments and project work
* Ideally you will have qualifications towards CIMA/ACCA
* Management accounting exposure and experience
* Solid experience in balance sheet and control account reconciliations
* Good use of accounting systems and Advanced Excel to manipulate data
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
What's on Offer:
* Home working opportunity
* Study support towards ACCA/CIMA
* Opportunity to develop accountancy skills
* Friendly and experienced team
* Free onsite parking
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word and click APPLY NOW!
Assistant Accountant/ Management Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age