ASD Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for a lovely SEN in West Sussex (Horsham/Haywards Heath).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant who wants to make a difference and lead a truly rewarding career, whilst receiving excellent support and training from a highly experienced team.
ASD TEACHING ASSISTANT
Supporting the learning, development and personal care of students on either a 1:1 or small group basis in the primary/secondary site
Successful candidates will have:
• A good understanding or experience with children/young people with ASD
• A willingness and motivation to learn and build new skills
• Experience with SEN or in an educational setting
• Must be able to drive and to have your own vehicle
To be considered for this position you must have:
• A valid DBS certificate on the update service (we can help with this if you don't have one)
• 2 recent references
• 2 proofs of address
• The right to work in the UK/UK passport
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
• A tailored training and induction programme upon starting (permanent positions)
• Fantastic pay rates with opportunity to increase
• Career progression
• Access to many CPD online courses on Teaching Personnel's online portal
• Interview and trial day advice and training
• Many more benefits for staff wellbeing
All successful candidates will be required to fund a child enhanced DBS certification on the update service. This involves a one-off payment of GBP40 followed by yearly fees of GBP13. DBS Certification is an essential for ALL work in childcare settings.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role or think you would be a good time then please respond directly to this advertisement or email an up-to-date CV to (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.