SEND Teaching Assistant
Sefton Special School
On-going supply assignment
Randstad Education is looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local SEND School in Sefton.
This is a supply TA role, which will commence in May 2021. The role The desired Teaching Assistant (TA) will be working alongside children and young people who have Social and Emotional Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH).
This SEND School is looking for a committed and successful TA to join their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
- Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant AND/OR a Support Worker.
- Experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Comfortable with supporting challenging behaviour.
- A genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Randstad Education
Randstad Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are a market leader in the education sector across the North West.
What Randstad Education offer
As a valued employee of Randstad Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Randstad Education, please send your CV to (url removed)