An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fixed Income Product Strategist to join our client, a leading asset management house based in London.
- Portfolio and fund analysis, responding to ad-hoc requests for positioning analysis and commentary on portfolios.
- Business Development:support the teams business development activities, including drafting of presentation materials and working on RFP responses.
- Regular client reporting
- Generating the data and materials that are incorporated in the regulatory reporting.
- This includes information relating to strategy, positioning and performance attribution as well as contributing to market commentary and outlooks.
Preferred Skills: - Knowledge of desktop applications (ie word excel and powerpoint) and information data systems (ie bloomberg)
- A strong interest in financial markets and fixed income is preferred
If you have similar experience outlined above please submit your cv today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003