UX Designer London £50,000 - £70,000
We are currently working with a forward thinking company, who are looking for UX Designers to join their growing team based right in the heart of London. This role is for a leading Software company, who specialise in building and deploying digital solutions for a wide range of household names.
In this UX Designer role, you will help to transform their client's businesses using a combination of strategic thinking, customer-centric service design, and agile engineering practices.As a UX Designer, you will be required to:
We are keen to speak with UX Designers with:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, to conceive, describe and craft useful, usable and delightful digital products and services.
- Shape design solutions and rapidly visualize a proposition, through sketching and prototyping.
- Constantly develop the craft of UX & UI, pushing the creativity and innovation.
- Produce a range of artefacts from sketches, wireframes, prototypes, through to site maps, user flows and interface design.
- Have a strong focus on quality and timely delivery.
Interested?Click apply now or if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Steven Weir at Anson McCade for more information.
- At least 5 years' experience in a User Experience role.
- Experience using design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Axure + any you can bring to the business.
- Producing formal UX and visual design deliverables to a high standard.
- Experience of rapidly sketching, scamping concepts and making prototypes
- Able to interpret, follow and create design guidelines and principles
- Willing to learn new tools.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92121171