Java DeveloperLondon£40,000 - £60,000
We are currently working with a Software company based in the heart of London, who are looking to bring on board a Java Developer to join their team of experts. Over the past few months, our client has continued their rapid growth in the London market, so we are keen to speak with Java Developers who share the same passion for technology as they do.
Working across the US and European markets within their digital team, the role will include the transformation of digital solutions, helping to solve the challenges that many businesses face today.The role will also include:
We are looking for Java Developer's with:
- Taking part in agile sprints to deliver incremental code.
- Working as part of a team to develop design.
- Writing and reviewing clean code.
As a Java Developer, you can expect:
- 2+ year's development experience in Java 8 or above.
- Experience with modern Java frameworks such as Spring or Spring Boot.
- Experience using Microservices such as Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Functions.
- Knowledge and experience of data structures.
Interested?Click apply now or if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Steven Weir at Anson McCade for more information.
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £60,000 per year.
- 25 days holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days.
- Company pension scheme.
- Up to 10% annual bonus based on performance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits).
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance).
- Interest free season ticket loan.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92121229