Microsoft Compliance and Governance Consultant
Avanade UK is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Compliance and Governance Consultant for our UK Security Consulting
practice. This is a consultancy
role which requires travel across the UK, however, during Covid19 travel to client's site is not required. Office location can be Manchester, London, Warwick, Newcastle or Edinburgh. Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.About the role
As a Microsoft Compliance and Governance Consultant, you will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects. This role is a customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client's Compliance and Governance platforms through designing and implementing of Microsoft Technologies and aiding the business in changing business process across, HR, Security and IT to adopt the many benefits of Microsoft Compliance and Governance Solutioning. You are comfortable meeting clients and leading workshops across Human Resources, Information Technology, Security and Application Owners.This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing Microsoft Compliance and Governance Business inside Avanade offering you significant career progression.About you:
Our Security team is now looking for a Microsoft Compliance and Governance Consultant to join our ever-growing team. To hit the ground running, you should have deep technical skills including:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Compliance and Governance Consultant solutions.
- Proven experience with at least two end to end deliveries of Microsoft Compliance and Governance Technologies.
- You will deliver throughout the project lifecycle hence is its important you are comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of Microsoft Compliance and Governance Solutions.
To be considered for this role you bring proven experience and deep understanding Microsoft Compliance and Governance technologies, including DLP, Compliance Center, Retention, Records Management, Legal hold, e-Discovery.
You also have a strong foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack.Experience and subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred.This is focused around maintaining and retaining data, GDPR, Data Subject Requests, Deletion and Clean-up of data, and helping construct a Records Management Data Lifecycle.This would also include working at C-level, and DPO level:
- Records Management
- Retention Management
- Legal Hold
- Data Loss Prevention and Classification
- Data Lifecycle Management
- E-Discovery and Advanced E-Discovery
- Business Planning and Strategy Planning
- Key Stakeholder Management
- Business Transformation Skills
- Security Standards such as PCI DSS, FCA Regulations, ISO27001/2
- Data Governance
Additionally, candidates should demonstrate knowledge, experience and ideally hold certifications in the following areas:
Benefits we offer:
- Vendor equivalent certifications
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft's global alliance partner of the year (15 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition scheme
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92114897