DevOps Engineer London to £90k
DevOps Engineer (Lead Automation CI/CD Ansible) Pioneering FinTech that has inspired global transformative shift in the securities finance automation space is seeking an accomplished DevOps Engineer to spearhead a DevOps initiative and help take their infrastructure to the next level.
This is an impactful, technically hands-on role where you'll gain a high-level overview of the infrastructure and current DevOps operation to leverage knowledge and resources, recommend innovative and automated processes and cultivate a cohesive technical ecosystem based on strong DevOps principles.
You'll act as a key technical pivot, working with teams and stakeholders business-wide to ensure the transformative DevOps initiative is understood and is being implemented optimally.
There will be abundant opportunities to get involved in diverse projects, including ownership of a cloud migration projects. They currently use a JVM tech stack built with Proxmox, and experience with CI/CD and automation deployment is also essential.
*Please note: this company is able to conduct a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. You'll join London-based offices in due course with continued flexible work opportunities including 3-4 days a week working from home.*
- You have strong experience as a DevOps Engineer and scripting and automating day to day SysAdmin and DevOps tasks
- You have strong experience with build automation tools like Ansible
- You have experience/ working knowledge of any of the following tools and technologies: Proxmox, JVM, Docker, Java, Scala, Kafka
- You have CI/CD experience and are an advocate of Agile methodologies
- You're degree educated in Computer Science or similar subject
- You have excellent communication skills
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Senior DevOps Engineer (Lead Automation CI/CD Ansible) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4450 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92114950