Systems Administrator (Linux) London to £65k
Systems Administrator / Engineer (Linux). Would you like to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems whilst continually learning and progressing your career, working on large scale, distributed systems?
You could be joining a City based trading firm.
As a Systems Administrator you will join a small, collaborative team responsible for availability, security and performance for all areas related to Linux servers and storage systems. You'll manage the day to day operations for Linux operating systems, server hardware and virtual environments as well as managing the SAN storage system operations.
The company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and complete work from home during the current social distancing measures; in time you'll be based in an informal atmosphere in the City with a good work life balance (0900 to 1730 with flexibility), casual dress code, bright, open plan offices and a peaceful work environment.
- You have a strong knowledge of Linux OS, RedHat preferred but not essential
- You have experience of working with large, scalable, distributed systems
- Ideally you have some experience with SAN storage
- You're a collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- You're a natural problem solver, organised and logical
- You're likely to be degree educated (Computer Science) although this is not essential
As a Systems Administrator you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Systems Administrator (Linux) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92114876