Job Title Android EngineerSalary:
We are working with a forward-thinking hospitality tech company that uses functionality to enable customers to book, order, dine in and get delivery from one platform. The company has excellent growth plans and is therefore looking to expand their team.About the role:
We are looking for a talented android developer who will join and actively engage with our engineering team. You will already have experience in building quality Android apps which are complex and have implemented modern android development libraries. You will have experience of building from the ground up and will largely responsible for the overall solution, being passionate about ensuring your app delights users with a rock-solid technical infrastructure.Skills and Experience:
- Development of our flagship Android App to realise our ideas and collaborations in your app.
- Plan, deliver and manage Android features, workflows and products.
- Collaborate with other developers & product stakeholders on app and API requirements to ensure end to end solutions & functionality that deliver a great end to end app experience.
- Carry out diagnosis of any reported issues and working with our customers and partners, ensure these are fixed and managed through to resolution.
- Ensure full documented test plans are in place and working with our QA engineer ensure automated testing is in place for the android stack.
- Be part of pair code reviews.
- To ensure any product gaps or defects are raised and appropriately investigated and resolved.
- Work alongside the creative design & product teams, sharing skills and technical knowledge.
- Required Skills and Experience:
- Be self-motivated & driven to deliver a first-class product for our customers.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in Android development and associated technologies.
- Passionate about Android and ensuring your users have a great experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex and technical information clearly.
- Solid experience in Kotlin, Java, Dependency Injection with Dagger2 and Unit testing (Mockito)
- Strong experience of working with REST services
- Good familiarity with third party libraries and APIs in android echo system.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Understand the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Clean architecture and patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Be good problem solver who can investigate and reach bottlenecks.
- Good knowledge of architecture components is highly preferable.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Hayley @Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92119596