Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEMH Primary School in Wigan. The role will start in March 2021.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant with experience in Challenging behaviour and Social Emotional and Mental Health issues? The School are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is confident to adapt to any situation and who is knowledgeable enough to support learners with behavioural needs.
The candidate must have:
* 6 months experience working with children
* Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN and complex needs
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Confidence to adapt to any situation
* DBS on update register
* References for last 2 years work history
* Up to date CV
They are a friendly school that knows the importance of making the school environment and curriculum offer just right for the children that need it the most. The School are in it for the long term and are working towards being a non-exclusion school.
They are developing a skilled team of staff who are constantly striving to give support to their children in a variety of creative ways based on a full understanding of needs. They work to develop trust so that the children will have a secure base from which to explore their understanding of their immediate worlds and the wider world.
* Excellent pay rates
* Full-time ongoing role
* On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
* Possibility of a Permanent position
* CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People