Java Developer - Modernise The NHS With Digital Innovation!
We are actively looking for a Java developer for our client who is modernising the health care industry making a massive positive impact on the health care sector and our overall standard of living and care when it comes to our health care. This an outstanding opportunity to have a positive impact on peoples lives as well as working with an exceptionally modern tech stack.
The Java developer will be expected to be a technologist that is keen on working closely with senior Java developers in order it up skill and learn from working in a hands on environment. The ideal Java developer will have experience of working with multiple servers and working on a large scaled system so it is important the Java developer is used to working in such an environment. My client also utilises real time systems so having previous experience of working with real time systems will be a massive benefit for the successful candidates. For the successful Java developer this is an exciting time to be joining such an impactful company that is also currently undergoing massive change in terms of the technologies implemented and platforms used so this is an exceptional time to join and have the opportunity to up skill and work with some of the most exciting tools/technologies currently in the Java field.Key skills required:
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years' experience of Java development utilising TDD
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Commercial knowledge of Spring framework - Spring boot etc,
- Strong understanding of micro services architecture
Interviewing and Onboarding for this role can be done remotely.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Having worked with distributed queuing and messaging systems (Kafka)
- Experience of maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Worked on greenfield projects previously.
- Experience migrating a monolith to microservices.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Simeon Owen on 0745816031
Or contact for more information
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92324978