DV Cleared - Data Engineer - London
Some of the most technically advanced companies in the world are those that protect the UK on a daily basis from cyber threats. Each engineer working within these businesses has a significant impact across highly-classified programs.The Role:
This role involves loading a large amount of data in various forms, from various sources. The main database is Oracle and SAS programming tools (DI Studio (ETL) , Eguide) on Linux and windows operating systems.Role:
DV Cleared Data EngineerDuration:
12 months plus extensionsClearance:
DV Cleared (Highest level/Community Cleared)Location:
400 - 590Client Engagement:
- Maintain technical end-to-end knowledge of the systems supported
- Be responsible and accountable for the resolution of all related incidents
- Work with other engineers, manage the resource requirements for resolutions, support cover and liaison with other teams.
- Liaise daily with other support teams, 3rd line and development teams, and lead the response team responding to major incidents
- Liaise regularly with senior customers, particularly during major incidents
- Coach and train other engineers, transferring your expertise and knowledge of at least one of the following areas - Operating System Scripts for Linux/Windows, SAS services and procedures and SQL Queries on an Oracle database.
The severity and urgency of these roles cannot be pressed enough. If you hold current and live DV clearance please apply today or get in touch if you have any questionsContract Duration:
- Understanding of data - different formats and structures, cleansing, re-formatting and transformation.
- Background in a support environment
- Knowledge of SAS DI Studio and/or Eguide
- Knowledge SQL
- Background working with Linux
- Background with Oracle databases
- Knowledge of SAFe (Agile) processes
Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92330322