Leading Law firm in Central Leeds seek and IT Trainer to work part-time from home training people on their Case Managment System.
Location - WFH / Leeds
Salary - 25 - 35K pro rata
Hours - Monday - Wednesday: 08:30 - 16:30.
Keywords - IT Trainer, Case Managment Systems, Lawyer, Solicitor, Paralegal, Litigation Exec, Solicitor, Software Trainer, Training Consultant
This will mainly involve delivering Case Management System Training to employees in the largely from home, but there may be occasional travel involved to deliver training in Leeds and other offices. You will also be involved in assisting the L&D Manager with the administration tasks, including updating training materials producing short guides and help cards to assist employees and assisting with team project work where required.
- Previous experience of delivering IT training and / or Legal Case Management System experience and a pedagogic mindset is essential.
- Strong presentation and organisational skills and be familiar with the Microsoft Suite, particularly Outlook (v.2016/Office 365).
- Delivering training on Excel and SharePoint also an advantage.
- It is critical that you are able to communicate effectively with all levels of seniority within the firm.
- Flexible, pro-active team player who is able to inspire and motivate staff, enjoys working under pressure to strict deadlines and has excellent attention to detail.
Interested? Please send your cv for a swift response
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92326988