Java Developer (Mid & Senior) - Java 8/11, Microservices - SaaS platform - to £65,000 - Remote
We are looking for a driven and dynamic Mid/Senior Java Developer to join and be required to participate in the planning, and directly contribute to the development and maintenance of the backend services and (Java) SDKs.
- Work with the team lead, stakeholders and team members to achieve team objectives directly or indirectly contributing to the delivery of value to the end-user
- Ensure that the requirements and development targets are met in a timely manner and with the desired correctness
- Directly contribute to the delivery of features and capabilities of docs-related systems
- Never-ending desire to learn and improve/widen their skillset
- Good grasp of S.O.L.I.D design principles
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, testable code
- Experience (2+ years) with Java (8+) development in a professional capacity
- Experience with build systems such as maven or gradle
- Experience in the development and maintenance of distributed systems
- Good understanding of HTTP-based APIs
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Team player with good communication skills
- Familiar / At ease with Linux-based systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company doing crazy-complex projects, in a fun and exciting environment, where creativity is rewarded.
Please send an updated version of your CV directly through the portal for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92328012