Oracle EBS Project Manager - EBS, ASCP, OCI, OIM, OAM, SOA, OBIEE - to £80,000 or £350/day
The Senior Oracle Project Manager Consultant has overall responsibility for technical project delivery throughout the life cycle (initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing). The role's focus is on delivering successful projects within the approved scope, time and cost, accompanied by highly satisfied customers and project team members. This is accomplished by effectively managing resources across the enterprise and employing project management best practices with respect to people, processes and tools.
- At least 5 - 10 years professional project management experience in applications, software, hardware, and engineered systems solutions of increasing project size and complexity
- At least 3 years professional project management experience with one or more Oracle solutions (e.g., EBS, ASCP, OCI, OIM, OAM, SOA, OBIEE, Hyperion, EDQ, WebCenter, Exadata, Oracle RDBMS, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Project management certification
- Professional services consulting
- Ability to travel as needed
- Project management experience with Cloud solutions (OCI, AWS, Azure) preferred
· Manages all aspects of assigned projects to meet objectives for integration, scope, time, budget, resources, quality, communications, risks, procurement, and stakeholders.
· Verifies project requirements with all stakeholders.
· Works with management to identify project resources needed and assigns roles and responsibilities.
· Creates and maintains project schedules and plans ensuring all details are accurate and up to date.
· Creates and manages the project budget.
· Ensures team members are reporting time accurately on a weekly basis.
· Tracks and reports team hours and expenses.
· Ensures timely and accurate project invoicing.
· Defines and manages the change control process related to any project variance.
· Proactively identifies and manages project dependencies to ensure project deliverables stay within scope, schedule, and budget.
· Defines and manages project risk identification and mitigation through project stakeholder interactions.
· Proactively identifies and manages issues and escalates in a timely manner when needed.
· Creates and maintains up-to-date project management deliverables in a centralized repository accessible to the project team, with appropriate version control, quality reviews and sign off points secured.
· Provides meaningful reporting and keeps management and key stakeholders informed of progress, milestones, budget, issues, risks, change requests, and new opportunities.
· Initiates and maintains constructive relationships with project stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
· Organizes and chairs meetings as defined in the communication plan, and ad hoc as the project requires.
· Conducts customer satisfaction survey for project delivery effectiveness at project closure.
· Identifies, documents, and communicates lessons learned.
· Identifies, evaluates, develops and implements project management best practices across the organization.
· Adheres to established project management practices.
· Supports Sales Team in contract creation and/or identifies opportunities to sell products and services during project delivery.
· Promotes the PMO as a customer-focused organization that provides high quality project delivery, demonstrating a confident and professional image to our customers.
· Actively engages in opportunities to learn and develop, both in terms of own development and new technologies.
· Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a talented Oracle Project Manager then please send a copy of your updated CV directly through the platform for immediately consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92327916