Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? Be part of something and join CGI as a DevOps Engineer delivering Advisory services across multiple clients in the UK.
The DevOps Engineer demonstrates a good working knowledge and competence in Agile. They are responsible for clearly defined areas (of members, processes or deliverables), proactively report progress and risks, and identify potential mitigations.
The DevOps Engineer must demonstrate a systematic and thorough approach to their work activities, identifying deficiencies, while also maintaining a balance between process adherence and pragmatism, engaging with the project team accordingly to maintain this balance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The DevOps Engineer will:
• Works as a cross functional engineer as part of an Agile team
• Designs, codes, integrates, tests and deploys software as part of a team
• Engages with clients, or their representatives, to understand underlying requirements
• Formally demonstrates software to clients or their representatives
• Supports and guides junior members of the team
• Designs and develops software in line with quality standards
• Produces and executes tests
• Identifies and fixes bugs in software
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Demonstrable devops experience within infrastructure programmes
• Terraform (IaC)
• ARM Templates Script
• "Azure DevOps" (repos, pipelines, deployment)
• Azure API Management (APIM) & Monitoring
• Azure Virtual Networks / NSGs / Custom Domain
• Azure Application Gateway (WAF)
• Azure Monitor
• OAuth2 / Azure AD
• Azure Key Vault
You must be eligible and willing to undergo the SC clearance process
• Trusted to represent CGI professionally.
• Performs client support activities.
• Recognises client pain as opportunity.
• Comfortable to attend and present at client software review sessions
• Able to clearly communicate the characteristics of the Dev Ops Lifecycle
• Works closely with Operators and performs requirements analysis
• Creates and manage virtual environments
• Analyses and automates existing processes
• Extensive and detailed understanding of more than two automation technology (such as build, configuration, test, deployment, delivery or monitoring)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92324708