Senior UX DesignerRemote RoleTech for Good Business£65,000LondonDo you want to join a company where you can use your skills to help save lives?Do you want to work for a successful healthcare tech business that put their customers at the heart of what they do?If so, you need to read on:
Our client is a successful healthcare tech business working closely with Microsoft to deliver elegant solutions to make healthcare more accessible via their "internet-based hospital", an online international GP service. They truly care about patient experience and will compliment the NHS to help lessen the pressures they currently face. They are now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the business, who have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you're talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - whilst having fun - this could be the job for you!
The business is looking for an experienced Senior UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems that will help to shape the future of digital healthcare and improve the lives of their patients.
This role will be working closely with a small team of designers and researchers as well as product managers, developers and stakeholders from across the business to collaboratively craft human-centred solutions to a variety of problems across multiple products and services. Every day is different, and every day is exciting.What will you be doing:
What are we looking for:
- Lead the UX design process for your product area, working closely with researchers, product managers, stakeholders and other designers.
- Own the experience vision, UX outcomes and Key Experience Indicators for your area, ensuring these are aligned across all product squads.
- Work with other UX designers to ensure experiences beyond your own product area are aligned and working together.
- Use your solid grasp of user-centered design to lead and facilitate large collaborative product discover efforts, including facilitating workshops and design sprints both remotely and in-person.
- At times, be the UX lead for new propositions that span multiple squads.
- Coach, mentor and inspire other UX designers and other areas of the business.
- Work with the Head of UX on initiatives to mature the UX design practice across the business - such as creating new processes, frameworks and toolkits, hiring, onboarding and development
- You are an experienced UX Designer who has worked for fast-growing tech businesses, with examples of previous work that you can demonstrate (please include your portfolio in your application)
- You are well versed in User Centered Design processes and comfortable leading, facilitating and training others.
- You care about the details but you're also comfortable zooming out, seeing the broader picture and connecting the dots to ensure the overall experienced in cohesive and consistent.
- You can visualise experienced in a number of ways, from sketching to prototyping, journey mapping to story mapping - you're confident applying the best approach for the task at hand.
- You enjoy user interviews, usability tests and other forms of research.
- You are well versed in experimentation and A/B testing techniques.
- Finally, you are a UX champion who is passionate about evangelising your crafter across the business and experienced at educating, training and mentoring others to help the whole company mature.
If this role sounds like the perfect job for you and you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact me directly on
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92324720