Software Developer in Test- Contract
Our London based banking client are currently looking for a Software Developer in Test to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work in small to medium agile teams and lead on sub-projects
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent agile practices
- Show effective self-organisation skills
- Actively collaborate with team members from all capabilities
- Ensure the quality of your work
- Document your test plans and outcomes.
- Experience using Java, Spring, Git, Rest Assured
- Mobile Banking experience would be highly beneficial
If this is something of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92330387