Our Clients customers look to them to innovate and push the boundaries of their screening technologies. As a Developer you'll be essential in them delivering on their technology strategy by developing, testing, and deploying web applications in an enterprise environment and be pivotal in building market leading products that set them apart from competitors..Net Developer Requirements:
You'll be part of a collaborative and supportive team. So, you'll fit right in if you:
- To have worked as a commercial Developer for more than 2 years, in a product lead environment using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Programming experience in C# with working knowledge of developing .Net Core applications.
- Front-end experience, preferably React JS or knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS.
- SQL Database experience, with an understanding of DB structure, optimisation, and query creation (Azure SQL or MS SQL).
- A good understanding of source control (Git).
- Are passionate about technology and want to be part of an organisation committed to excellence, at the forefront of change.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a forward-thinking approach.
- Want to grow Azure & .Net knowledge and make a mark on some exciting and important projects.
- Are a strong and collaborative worker who can manage and build effective relationships.
- Are analytical and logical with good problem-solving skills.
Knowledge and experience which is useful but not essential includes working with Azure Cloud including application/infrastructure monitoring, Azure Resource Manager Implementations, building PowerShell scripts and test-driving development/ implementing automated test solutions.Why work for them?
It's their driving ambition to create value in everything they do
They listen, learn, and make smart decisions
They attract positive and engaged employees, who embrace their respectful and supportive culture
And they're committed to nurturing their talent and seeing their people flourish
They embrace challenges and actively seek out opportunities to excel.About them:
They're the largest independent employment screening company in the UK with a significant international service capability. And they've worked hard to establish their reputation for excellence in service and technology. Their clients see them as both a critical supplier and a close partner, working collaboratively with their HR teams to onboard their new employees quickly and compliantly. Founded in 2006, they've kept pace with sweeping changes in legislation, regulation and technology during that time. There's more to employment screening than you might think and there's plenty of exciting change on the horizon.Location:
Full Time, PermanentSalary:
up to £45,000 per annum based on experienceBenefits:
Remote working, healthcare, pension, local discounts, a cycle to work scheme and 22 days annual leave + bank holidays with additional annual accrualThe important basics:
They recognise the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. They welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. They have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with them. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: .Net Software Developer, .NET Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Developer, Software Architecture, Software Development, Web Developer, Dot Net, C# .Net, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92325437