Storage Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 Months (Inside IR35)
Our Banking client in Edinburgh is looking for a Storage Engineer for a 6-month contract.
The candidate would be a Veritas skilled resource with the following skillset:
- Capable of producing "Engineering Standard" build documents
- Design and build of complex NetBackup solutions from scratch
- Worked in complex firewalled environments
- Understanding of NetBackup in clustered (GCO) environments
- Creation of BAU Handover documentation
- Preferably worked with NetBackup and external scheduling tools.
- Understanding of NetBackup 8.2 Plug-Ins / setting up of RBAC
- Dealing with migrations between NetBackup environments.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92328349