A leading communication business are looking to hire an Integration engineer
You would be responsible for;
- Designing and delivering solutions to clients on time, on budget and to requirements.
- Integrate and deliver the technical and architectural aspects of software based products to ensure consistency, quality and architectural integrity
- Hands-on integration and development of key technical components, frameworks, interfaces and services.
From a technical standpoint they are looking for some of the following skills/experiences;
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHEL) or equivalent experience
- Debugging complex systems, developing and implementing quick fixes as well as leading and delivering long term permanent solutions to problems.
- Ability to quickly develop proof of concepts
- Knowledge of iptables / iproute / tc
- Proven experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92327722