SC Cleared Desktop Support Engineer
My client, a leading provider of IT communication services is looking for a SC Cleared Desktop Support Engineer to join their onsite client, based in Cheltenham.
Key requirements of the role are as follows:
- Manage the Windows UK client imagine for Aviation Systems UK, Including: Testing and support of UK Cyber tools on the OS image.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AV, client FW, Application, and account protection
- Support end user desktop/laptop aviation (MoD) customization
- Support Remediation of client vulnerability and client-based enterprise vulnerability Mgmt scan remediation relevant to Aviation Systems UK. Support MoD cert directives to patch clients
- Collaborate with UK Compliance team to remediate, resolve and support client compliance (working corporate district partners, suppliers, cyber-UK team and UK MoD compliance team to deliver tactical, technician resolutions)
- Deliver and deploy Windows 10 updates (own and manage early adopter testing)
- Point of on-prem image escalation for Cheltenham and Dowty (Gloucester) issues in the UK for client imagine
- Java release mgmt. for the client
- (CES+) Cyber Essentials + planning and delivery. Support CES+ needs, critical for sustaining UK military contracts
- Best practice sharing on clients with the corporate candidate criteria
Key Skills required for the role are as follows:
- SC Clearance
- Must be willing to be based at Cheltenham site.
- Technical experience with: oCritical, Windows OS Administration, Microsoft Office Administration, PowerShell scripting with o Desired, Nessus EVM SericeNow, Key skills of proven troubleshooting.
If you're looking for the opportunity to build your career with an industry leader, then please apply to the role with an up-to-date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92327663