IT Customer Service Agent - Contract - INSIDE IR35
We are currently recruiting for a IT Customer Service Agent to work for our consultancy client on a 12 month contract. this role would usually be based in City of London but will be remote working until further notice.
This role has been deemed Inside IR35 so will require the successful individual to operate via an Umbrella.
- Action new leads and respond to developer onboarding profile responses with canned responses.
- Send onboarding pitches and initial outreach (written by Googler BDMs) on behalf of Googler BDMs Provide Reactive support (as described above in the Reactive Support section) for the Ecosystem service level of partners.
- Provide reactive and featuring support to the top service levels of the platform by offloading rules-based tasks from BD managers and executing these tasks in a high quality and timely manner.
- Communicate with partners in a highly supportive and customer friendly manner appropriate for the industry and for population of partners we are engaging with.
- Consult with stakeholder teams to resolve technical issues related to the Play console, Android products and platforms, as well as Policy related issues.
- Obtain and update the right contact information across developers whom we are targeting and/or communicating with. Provide featuring support by gathering requisite partner Play Store nomination information, completing the nomination form, coordinating with the partner and the BD manager and ensure titles are featured on time with respect to target date.
- Review global and local 3rd-party apps and games focusing on app design, usability, and functionality, as well as compliance with platform best practices and store policies.
- Evaluate app design and user experience across different device form-factors, such as phones, tablets, wearables, VR, TV and auto.
- Provide in-depth quality feedback and consultation to 3rd party developers.
- Identify, reproduce, classify, and file internal bugs with engineering rigor. Anticipate, build and document new test cases and responses as platform capabilities evolve.
- Provide on-going input in process and scalability improvement
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92326436