We are pleased to be working in partnership with a natiowide Data Analytic consultancy to support recruitment in their growth strategy. As a Senior SAS Consultant (or SAS Consutlant) you will engage with clients daily, mainly banking and financial services, working to understand their challenges and to deliver solutions.
You will work remotely with regular days on client site. Please note, this is a not a sales position, and purely hands on delivery.
We are keen to speak to you if you have the following:
- A multi-skilled individual with experience of one or more of the following disciplines: Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Delivery experience using the following core technology: SAS (SAS EG, SAS DI).
- Project experience using one or more of the following technologies: SAS VA, SAS Dataflux, Tableau, Teradata, Python, R, SQL, Qlik, Microsoft (Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Cloud (SAS Viya, Azure, AWS). Project lifecycle experience, having played a leading role in the delivery of end-to-end projects, as well as a familiarity with different development methodologies and disciplines (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Testing).
- Experience of leading technical and/or project teams.
- Technical Business Analysis experience.
In return you will recieve a competitive salary, cash bonus plan, training and development and much more.
To apply, or for a confidential chat, please send CV on the first instance
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92329986