Senior UX Designer
We are recruiting an experienced Senior UX Designer to work on a contract basis with a global commercial bank to help create a first-class online experience for their customers
The successful candidate will be working across a huge portfolio of innovative projects as well as working closely with the full stack design team.The role as a Senior UX Designer
- You will work very closely with stakeholders and project leads - understanding their needs to deliver a successful project.
- You will be required to challenge business propositions through clear reasoning and evidence, as well as pushing a user centred approach whilst delivering successful business projects.
- Lead innovative, engaging and purposeful stakeholder workshops in order to shape the strategic direction of projects.
- Research, user personas, sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes etc. to drive discussions and gain stakeholder approval.
- Work in cohesion with the Head of UX to introduce new strategies and innovative ideas to drive the business forward.
What you will get as a Senior UX Designer
- Must have 5 years' experience of professional Senior UX Designer experience & an academic background in a related field
- A well build portfolio that demonstrates your strategic thinking, UX Processes and problem solving skills
- You will have experience creating unified digital experiences across multiple channels
- You must be approachable, autonomous and adaptable to changing situations
- Agile Methodologies experience
- EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- 6 month contract + possibility of extension
- £450 per day
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92325487