Information Systems Analyst position on a permanent basis (South Wales) 95% REMOTE ROLE. - Salary of £40,000
Your new Company
Hays are working with a company based in South Wales that provide housing for over 18,000 people and are a not for profit organisation. They are currently looking to hire an information systems analyst on a permanent basis. They pride themselves on being ambitious and innovative and describe themselves as being an enjoyable and rewarding place to work in. This is a large organisation with plenty of potential for great career development, training & progression.
Your new role
Working as an information systems analyst will involve a comprehensive service providing support, advice and training to system users and developing and maintaining systems in line with changing operational and strategic requirements. This will predominantly involve support and development of the Northgate Public Services (NPS) housing management system and Advanced Software's Dynamic Resource Scheduler System. You will work with a close knit team on a remote basis (if required) and will be required to work in office once per month for team building & meeting purposes.
What you will need to succeed
You will need experience in a position with similar responsibility and above all will need at least 1 year of experience in working with Northgate Public Services housing management system. If you feel you have worked with a very similar system and would be comfortable with picking this up this may also be an option. Please see below for more requirements:
- Educated to level 5 of the National Qualification Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland or equivalent experience. - Essential
- A good understanding Advanced Software Dynamic Resource Scheduler System or similar - Essential
- A good understanding of Business Objects (reporting) or similar reporting toolset - Essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft products including Office 365 - Essential
- Tenant and customer focussed and commitment to Service First principles. - Essential
- Able to work on own initiative, think laterally, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions - Essential
- If you are successful in obtaining this position you must be open to having an enhanced CRB check.
***This is a remote position (if required) and you will need to live within the UK and in a commutable distance to office location just outside of Blackwood / Caerphilly. ***
What you will get in return
This is a great non for profit organisation to work for as they really do value their teams and pride themselves on Empowering their staff, working collaboratively and above all delivering a great value for money service. This is the largest company of its kind in South Wales and therefor is a great company to work for if you are looking for a secure role with great career opportunities. This position pays up to £40000 per year (depending on experience)
You will also have access to the below benefits as part of your role here:
- 25 days of annual leave which increases with 5 years length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- FREE on-site parking
- Training and Development opportunities
- A comprehensive range of company benefits including a Cycle to Work scheme
- Free, confidential, 24/7 employee assistance programme (with access to flexible counselling)
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please get in touch asap as the closing date is within the next two weeks. If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about your career please contact me on the details outlined. I am offering a £500 referral bonus for this position.
I am afraid we cannot provide sponsorship for this position. You therefor must already be located within the UK and must have the right to work within the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92322856